Driven by uncompromising quality, cutting edge technology Osstem implants set the gold standard for innovation in the field of implants.
Osstem is among the top 5 implant in the world with presence in almost 84 countries. Osstem has a strong documentation with almost 250 articles every year being published in the international journals globally.
Precision , value, longevity, purity and esthetics define osstem implants. Osstem implants provide world class dental implant technologies in design and surface , which are core competencies for faster and safer treatment. Osstem has various implant designs and sufaces for all types of clinical cases .
Osstem implants are surface treated with ultra thin layer of hydroxy apatite which results in greater initial stability , osseointegration and surface area compared with other implants.
TS III IMPLANTS:
• Superior initial stability for all bone types
• Taper body which is close to natural tooth root.
• Small and corkscrew threads resulting in excellent initial stability, maximum direct contact area with cortical bone and minimum stress delivery to the surrounding bone.
• Helix cutting edges provides smooth passage in the bone with greater primary stability of the implant.
TS IV IMPLANTS:
• Ideal for soft bone and sinus surgery.
• 3 tier taper body specially designed for the maxillary sinus and soft bone with excellent initial stability.
• Aggressive apex design enables this implant to be placed easily into the soft bone with good primary stability.
SS III IMPLANTS:
• Provides high precision , care and sustainability for one time surgery.
• Morse taper, conical seal connection at implant – abutment junction.
Some Dental Implants Cases:
M S IMPLANTS:
• Single piece implant
• Perfect solution for narrow interdental space and full edentulous cases.
• Flexible crown margin enhebces esthetics of the final prosthesis.
• Ball shaped head and O ring neck connection.
• Provides easier and safer way for indirect sinus lift surgery
• Hydraulic membrane lifter lifts the sinus membrane safely and easily.
• Minimum chances of damage to the sinus membrane.
• Simple and intuitive surgical system.
• Safe elevation of sinus membrane during direct sinus lift surgery.
• Dome and core drills to create lateral window with a stopper system to prevent membrane damage.
• Round shaped cutting edge minimizes direct contact with the sinus membrane.
We at Dr. Mathur's Dental clinic and implant center will work and decide a best possible treatment plan for you since every case is different.The procedure is explained clearly before hand to relieve patients of all fear and apprehensions.
For Appointment/Consultation Call us at 0141-2522665 ,08860059860